Omnicom Public Relations Group The Netherlands is a full service communications consultancy that works for companies, government institutions and non-profit organizations. We are a collective of the three world leading public relations & public affairs agencies: FleishmanHillard, Ketchum and Porter Novelli. In the Netherlands we work with almost 50 talented PR and communication consultants from Amsterdam and The Hague, with a strong innovative focus and a collaborative corporate culture.
To enhance and inspire our ability to turn data and analytics into actionable insights for our clients and campaigns even more, we are looking for a research and analytics specialist to join and strengthen our team in Amstelveen. In this role however, you will also be part of the extended team of research and analytics experts globally through one of our networks. Headquartered in New York, the team of 50 is spread across America, Europe and Asia. This allows for collaboration across global project as well as opportunities for support and learning in your role.
The overall mission of this position is to serve as a lead researcher and service internal and external clients, national and international. You will be responsible for raising research and analytics awareness among the account teams, providing outstanding service and strategic counsel to clients inside and outside our agency. You will also contribute to raising the overall caliber of research, insights and analytics within our team.
- Aiding in the preparation of research proposals and contribute to ensure integration of additional research into major account business development opportunities.
- Function as a key consultative player in pursuing new business opportunities, represent our agency together with the account teams in new business pitches in order to contribute to growth.
- Designing and coordinating primary and secondary research projects, both qualitative and quantitative, under the guidance of senior staff.
- Management of traditional media measurement projects including media analyses, both standard media audits and those using proprietary techniques. This includes manual and web-based methodologies.
- Management of social media and digital measurement analytics including conversation analyses, web analytics etc.
- Having a visible role within our office and hosting training and knowledge sessions that educate account teams on research, analytics and measurement offerings.
- Relevant university or professional degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in market research, measurement or analytics; aptitude to translate trends, technologies and metrics into conversational English.
- Agency experience is strongly preferred (advertising, pr, digital).
- Dutch mother-tongue but with a (near)native ability to speak and write English due to international collaboration with account teams and clients.
- Interest in social media platforms and how companies are using the tools to drive brand awareness, engagement, and traffic to a website/social media pages.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to create partnerships and build connections that will drive business.
- Sample design knowledge. Interest or experience with social data, web analytics, paid media or SEO/SEM.
- Knowledge of, expertise or desire to learn any or all of the following:
- web site analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture
- secondary databases, such as YouGov, Canvas8, comScore, Quid
- HTML, Java, R, Python, SQL or similar language coding
- social media measurement and social media monitoring tools, such as Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Radian6, Sysomos, Talkwalker, etc.
- Python, SPSS, Stata, SAS, R or similar statistical package capabilities.
- Client service oriented (internally and externally).
- Teamwork and the ability to work on multiple project and multiple teams concurrently.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Strong statistical, writing and public speaking / presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with a track record of successful project management.
Do you like this job?
Please forward your cv together with your motivation to Babette van den Berg, HR Business Partner, email@example.com, phone 06-1830 0538.