Partnership to Provide Opportunities for Talent and Deliver “Best of” Teams from across Omnicom Public Relations Group for Clients
AMSTERDAM, March 2, 2017 – Today, Omnicom Public Relations Group announced that FleishmanHillard, Ketchum and Porter Novelli are to combine their operations in four European markets. The new collective is driven by the combined strengths of the three global networks for career opportunities for talent and a broader and deeper basis for the provision of services and expertise to clients. In the Netherlands, the Omnicom Public Relations Group is led by Managing Director & General Manager, Rosalinde van de Wall (formerly Managing Director of FleishmanHillard). Managing Director Social Impact & Creating Shared Value, Monique Botman (formerly Managing Director of Porter Novelli) is a member of the management team.
Omnicom PR Group Netherlands focuses on three disciplines in which the brands touch and complement one another:
- Social Impact & Creating Shared Value – All knowledge and activities aimed at tackling social challenges for clients at government agencies, non‐profit organisations and businesses. We bring parties together and combine strengths wherever possible. The combination of social and commercial profit are our key starting point.
- Creative Strategy – All knowledge and activities aimed at the provision of data‐driven, insight‐based, quantifiable, creative content and campaigns for clients (Insights Planning, Digital & Social, Creation, Content & Design).
- Reputation Management – All knowledge and activities aimed at building and perpetuating reputations among all relevant stakeholders (Public Affairs, Crisis & Issues, Internal Communication, CEO positioning, stakeholder mapping & engagement, etc.)
“In the year Omnicom Public Relations Group has been in place, we have witnessed the power of collaboration and what is possible when we work together as an integrated team,” said Karen van Bergen, CEO, Omnicom Public Relations Group. “This partnership is a natural evolution of the way we’ve been working; it will enable us to compete more effectively for talent and provide a more compelling offering for our clients.”
The three agencies will maintain their respective brands and presence while having the flexibility to combine forces to best serve client needs. When collaborating on existing or future business the combined teams will go by the Omnicom PR Group name and will be led by:
- France: General Manager Sandrine Cormary, supported by Philippe Beteille, crisis and business development senior adviser, and Lucia Coelho, client relationship manager and business development senior adviser, key members of the senior leadership team
- Italy: General Manager and Amministratore Delegato Massimo Moriconi, supported by Andrea Cornelli, executive president, a key member of the senior leadership team
- Netherlands: General Manager and Managing Director Rosalinde van de Wall, supported by Monique Botman, managing director, social impact and shared value, a key member of the senior leadership team
- Spain: General Manager and Consejero Delegado Higinio Martinez, supported by Teresa Cisneros‐Garcia and Tony Noel, chairmen, key members of the senior leadership team
“We’re excited about the benefits this partnership will provide for our talent,” said John Saunders, CEO, FleishmanHillard. “Not only will they see more growth opportunities, including the chance to work on a greater breadth of client work and be exposed to new industries and specialties, but they will benefit from more career path options and expanded learning and development opportunities.”
Rob Flaherty, chairman and CEO of Ketchum, said, “This formalizes the collaborative spirit we have with our sister agencies that has already led to important and exciting assignments with clients, both existing and new. Further broadening our capabilities will bolster our presence in these markets while maintaining the strengths and heritage that our clients expect and value.”
Brad MacAfee, CEO of Porter Novelli said, “We’re excited to lead out with a new, innovative model that provides flexibility, as well as a depth and breadth of resources unlike anything available in these markets today. Our scale through an Omnicom PR Group offering allows us to make important investments in our talent in areas that provide growth opportunities and increased capabilities for our clients.”
The transition to operations under this new model begins immediately.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and specialist agencies in areas including public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy consulting and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,300 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies.
Find Out More
January 23, 2017
January 20, 2017